Looking for a way to make your EFT sessions more powerful and productive?
Add mirror work.
Watching yourself in the mirror, as you are tapping on the various EFT meridian points, is an effective way to witness the subtle or dramatic changes taking place as your energy shifts.
Here is a suggested way to use this technique.
1) Sit or stand in front of a mirror where you can see your full face or, even better, your whole body.
2) Choose a specific issue to work on. As you look at yourself in the mirror and contemplate your issue…
Notice your facial expressions.
Notice your body language.
Notice what happens to your posture.
Notice where you see muscle tension or tightness.
Notice what emotions you see.
3) Use EFT to address the physical responses you have noted.
Even though my face is grimacing…
Even though my eyes are sad…
Even though I look tired…
Even though my shoulders are tense…
Even though my legs are trembling…
4) Watch yourself closely as you tap on the different EFT points and see if you witness the physical release, relaxation or transformation take place right before your eyes.
5) Repeat the process until you have achieved the shift in your energy system that you are looking for.
I encourage you to experiment with mirror work and see how it makes a difference in your EFT sessions.