Here is quick energy shifting technique from Donna Eden's book "Energy Medicine".
This process is very quick, easy and effective for clearing the cobwebs from your mind and releasing mental congestion. It opens up the energy flow to your head and refreshes the mind.
Use this process whenever you feel overwhelmed, groggy or just need a pick-me-up.
Before you try the process, take a moment and notice how open and clear minded you feel right now. Do the Crown Pull process. Check in again and notice if your head feels more open and expansive.
1. Place your thumbs at your temples on the side of your head. Curl your fingers and rest your fingertips on the center of your forehead above the nose. Your little fingers will be resting on your eyebrows.
2. Slowly, and with some pressure, pull your fingers across your forehead toward your thumbs so that you stretch the skin on your forehead. Repeat that movement.
3. The idea is to do this stretching all over your head. Next move your thumbs up from your temples to your hairline. This time curl your fingers and rest your fingertips on the center of the front part of your head (in the hair). Repeat the movement.
4. Move your fingers to the top of your head and repeat the movement.
5. Continue the process until you have stretched and pulled the skin over your entire head.