Friday, June 27, 2008

Try EFT on Everything - Medications

Try EFT on Everything - Get the Most from Your Medications

Last week I was working with a client requiring long-term antibiotic medication. She mentioned that the medication had some unpleasant side effects. I suggested we balance her energy system with the medication.

You too can balance your energy with any medications or supplements that you are taking. Just because a medication is necessary or supplement is supposed to be good for you, doesn't mean it is an energetic match for your system. Unpleasant side effects or even extreme allergic reactions give you clues that there is an energetic imbalance.

Balancing your energy system with a supplement or medication is a simple process with EFT. You will want to treat each medication or supplement separately. Then, if you take several pills at a time, go through the same process while holding all the pills in your hand.

Here are the steps:

Hold the pill or supplement in your hand.

Set the intention to balance, harmonize and align your energy with "this substance".

(Replace "this substance" with this antibiotic, blood pressure medication, vitamin, etc.)

With your other hand, tap on the karate chop point and say:
Even though I may not be an energetic match with this medication, I intend to balance my energy with "this substance" so I receive all the benefits it has to offer.

Repeat that statement 2 more times while tapping on the karate chop point, then move to the eyebrow point and tap and repeat...

Eyebrow: I balance my energy with this substance.

Outside eye: I intend for my body to benefit fully from this substance.

Under eye: I release any imbalance I have with this substance.

Under nose: I allow my energy system to come into balance with this substance.

Chin: It feels good to balance my energy with this substance.

Collarbone: It feels good to benefit fully from this substance.

Under arm: Any remaining imbalance with this substance - I release it now.

Top of head: I allow my energy system to come into complete balance and alignment with this substance.

Stop tapping. Take a deep breath in and release it out.


One round of tapping is all that should be necessary, but if your intuition lets you know that you should repeat the sequence, certainly trust that voice.

This process only takes a couple of minutes to run through, so make it a practice to balance your energy system with any pills or supplements that you ingest. You don't need to do this every day, but I would suggest you make it a habit to balance your energy system once a week or at least once a month, so you receive all the benefits the medication has to offer.

Copyright 2008 - Kathy Atkinson

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Hi Kathy,

I really loved that you devised a method to incorporate EFT into taking oral medications. Sometimes as I take a pain reliever, or vitamin supplement I think about EFT and how there must be a way to use it to increase the benefit. Now, I have the actual phrasing to use. I can't wait to try it today, thanks Kathy.