When a couple are trying for a baby and it takes longer than they hoped, the stress can be overwhelming. Whether an actual cause for infertility can be found or not, they are often aware of their own psychological blocks and beliefs that may be hindering conception. Until now it has been difficult to find emotional support that is accessible, affordable and, most importantly, effective.
EFT is an amazingly effective and easy to use self-help technique for all emotional issues, including infertility so I am very pleased to tell you about an exciting new practical ebook Overcoming Infertility with EFT.
The author, Sarah Holland, is an EFT practitioner who writes from the heart. She has been through her own fertility journey that happily ended with the birth of her son, and she now wants to share how to use EFT to remain calm and in control through infertility.
Here's what is included in the ebook:
- What EFT is, how it works, and why it's ideal for fertility issues
- Detailed but simple EFT instructions - suitable for the complete beginner!
- Easy to use worksheets to eradicate emotions such as: demotivation, despair, grief, loss, jealousy, anger, fear and worry
- How to recognise and reverse negative beliefs and self talk surrounding trying for a baby
- Heal from traumas and damaging experiences that may be harming fertility
- How to work with specific fertility issues and related symptoms
- Unravelling the mystery of unexplained infertility
- Keeping relationships strong and loving through infertility
- Three amazing in-depth fertility boosting exercises
- And much much more..
Read more about Overcoming Infertility with EFT and get a free sneak preview of the first chapters here.