Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Gary Craig Retires

I learned of Gary Craig's retirement coming up on January 15, 2010. Everyone in the EFT community is shocked and surprised.

If you are not a subscriber to Gary's newsletter and would like to read his blog post go to this web page. http://eftcommunity.emofree.com/blogs/eft_blog/archive/2009/12/12/gary-is-retiring.aspx

Personally, I am so grateful to Gary for his willingness to share EFT with the world. I am disappointed that I won't be able to finish the certification program, but I understand that his health and well-being are more important.

Gary mentions that he will be selling his DVD programs until they are sold out, so if you have been on the fence about making the investment, you might want to get your copies before they are gone. http://www.emofree.com/a/?79/2

Sending out much love and light to Gary Craig as he moves forward.

2 comments:

Snowbrush said...

Ha, funny I should come to your blog just now. Do I want to though...

Erika said...

Yeah, I was surprised by his retirement. I am also immensely grateful for all I learned from Gary :)