Monday, January 04, 2010

Law of Attraction - EFT Telegathering ~ Name Your Theme

New Law of Attraction - EFT Telegathering

Topic: Name Your Theme for 2010 - Listen to the recording

Now is the perfect time to choose an empowering theme for this New Year.

During this interactive teleclass we will be discussing “themes”…negative and positive themes, conscious and unconscious themes that are playing out in your life.

We’ll begin the process of selecting an empowering theme (or themes) for this year.

We will use EFT Meridian Tapping to disconnect from any negative themes playing out in your life and instill some positive energy around the new theme you want to create and experience in 2010.

Who should attend: This class is perfect for you if you are ready to disconnect from the negative themes you have running in your life and choose a theme for this year that is inspiring and pulls you forward.

Date: Friday, January 8, 2010

Time: 11:30 AM Eastern (10:30 central, 9:30 mountain, 8:30 pacific)

Duration: 52 minutes

Fee: No-Cost

Listen to the recording or right click and save to your computer.

The recording isn't the best quality so here is a summary of what we covered on the call.

Name Your Theme

Goals setting and making resolutions often feels heavy and can bring up lots of resistance. You can feel like a failure if you don't achieve your goals.

To lighten things up, I thought it would be fun and interesting to declare a theme for this year. I have been deliberately putting some focused time and attention on the theme I want running in my life and observing how the Universe has been manifesting experiences that match my theme. If you are a student of the Law of Attraction, you have heard that you just need to know what you want; you don’t need to know how it will happen. The how’s are up to the Universe to figure out.

What we put our attention on grows and expands, so why not choose a theme that you want playing in your life.

Perhaps you have had negative themes playing out in your life…no time, no money, no fun, or lots of drama and trauma. I hope you have also had times in your life where everything fell into place and your theme was success and fun.

It is important to choose a theme that really resonates with you and brings a smile to your face when you say it. Your want your entire body saying “Yes” when you think or talk about your theme. You must own it. It must something that propels you forward. I encourage you to spend some time thinking about the right word or words to describe your theme. Choose something that is perfect for you and will create an overriding intention for your year ahead.

Choose a Theme for this Year

Find a time when you can be alone or perhaps you might want to do this exercise with a friend. Read over the list of possible themes below and feel your response to the word or phrases. Try them on and see what fits. Jot down the ones that really speak to you and you hear or feel, “Yes, I want a year like that or full of that”.

Possible Themes
Prosperity – Abundance – Money – Wealth – Richness – Riches - Success
Love - Happiness – Joy - Laughter - Freedom
Peace – Serenity – Grace - Balance
Wisdom – Knowledge - Growth
Power – Inner Power - Independence
Magic - Miracles
Integrity – Honesty – Impact – Generosity
Partnership - Collaboration - Mastermind
Surprise – Adventure – Curiosity – Live boldly
Follow through – Simplify – Minimize
Health – Nutrition – Fitness - More Energy - Energetic
Taking action – Walk your talk
Act differently (doing the same thing over again this year and expecting different results is the definition of insanity)
Follow your bliss - Live in the moment
Communication – Open communication - Honest communication (most issues are do to the lack of effective communication)
Allowing – In the flow
Live life like no one is taking score (too many people hold back for fear of being judged)
Now is the time - Imperfection is ok
Fulfilled - Satisfied
Something else??

Once you have identified your theme this year, you want to keep it in the forefront of your mind. Write it down and place it where you will see it every day. What you focus on expands and grows.

Ways to Stay Focused on Your Theme

Fast – Low-tech Methods

Post it notes - Place reminders around your home, work environment or in your car…bathroom mirror, refrigerator, inside your cupboards, or on the bedroom ceiling so it is the first thing you see in the morning and last thing at night.

Set an alarm – At the top of every hour, take a few moments to focus on your theme.

Link to Other Activities - Link your intention to focus on your theme to other activities you are already doing…before you eat, every time you go to the bathroom, at stoplights, or during TV commercials.

Fun – Creative Methods

Computer Background - Add words or pictures that represent your theme to your computer background.

Phone – Take a picture of your theme, or something that represents your theme, with your phone camera and set it as your background.

Key Chain – Use a digital key chain and load some pictures on it that represent your theme. This is a great way to focus on your theme when you are out and about.

Picture Frame – Use regular picture frames to place pictures of your theme around your home or work environment.

Digital Picture Frame – Create a slide show of pictures that represent your theme and place it in your home or office.

Poem or Jingle – Create a poem or jingle that includes your theme. Write something that is fun to repeat throughout the day. Example: I have plenty of time, I get everything done, I have plenty of money, my life is all FUN.

Keep Track of your Manifestations

Journal
– At the end of the day, make notes in your journal about what transpired that day related to your theme.

Dialog with a Friend – Partner with a friend and share success stories that manifest related to your theme.

Action Challenge

1) Decide on a theme for this year.
2) Post your theme in as many places as possible.
3) Track your successes.


EFT Meridian Tapping

Below is a an EFT meridian tapping sequence to help you disconnect from any negative themes playing out in your life and help instill some positive energy around the new theme you want to create and experience in 2010.

Begin tapping on the karate chop point and repeat…
Even though I may have had some negative themes going on in the past, this year I want begin a new empowering theme.

Even though I may not have been aware of my disempowering themes, I am more aware now and I am going to be more deliberate about creating a positive, empowering theme for this year.

Even though the theme I have decided to declare for this year may be new and different for me, I choose to feel completely comfortable with the theme I have chosen and see if manifest easily in my life.

Eyebrow: I am ready to release any old disempowering themes I have had in my life.

Outside eye: I choose to focus on my new empowering theme this year.

Under eye: I release anything and everything that would prevent me from joyfully living out my theme for this year.

Under nose: I release any doubt that I can have easily attract the people, circumstances and opportunities that fulfil my theme for this year.

Chin: I choose to find it easy to let go of the past and create a new exciting theme for myself this year.

Collarbone: I choose to find it fun and rewarding to focus on my new theme and watch it manifest in my life.

Under arm: Starting today, I will be very deliberate about documenting how my theme for this year manifests in my life.

Top of Head: I am excited to release any old disempowering themes and welcome in a new empowering theme for this year.

Stop tapping and take a deep breath in and release it out.
Continue with these affirmations…

Eyebrow: I am excited to live out my theme for this year.

Outside eye: I will find it easy to focus on my theme throughout the year.

Under eye: I will be amazed at everything that manifests for me around my theme.

Under nose: I expect this year to one of magic and miracles.

Chin: I expect this year to fun and interesting.

Collarbone: I deserve to be, do or have anything that is important to me.

Under arm: I give myself full permission to live out my theme for this year.

Top of head: I intend to move through this year feeling empowered and in charge of my life and my success.

Stop tapping and take a deep breath in and release it out.

Make 2010 your best year yet. Post any success stories related to your theme for this year.

To Your Success,
Kathy

Creative Life Coaching
Kathy Atkinson

2 comments:

Erika said...

EFT rocks :) I'm glad to have found your blog.

EFTTapping said...

Great article! I really enjoy reading it. I got an idea by reading your blogs. Thanks for posting! If you have the chance feel free to visit me back on my site to get more information on EFT tapping, emotional freedom & EFT manual.